Reporting

Options
Chris Faddy_20423
Chris Faddy_20423 Member Posts: 3

Does anyone else find the reporting functionality too limited, specifically for printing individual reports?

I need to produce management reporting and at the moment I can only produce dashboards which can be PDF'd/printed. I can't do singular reports meaning I have to create a dashboard for each report I want to discuss.  I believe there should be a greater report functionality particularly for printing.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited November 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Chris Faddy 

Thanks for sharing. Below the dashboards it's possible to set up individual reports. With a right mouse click you can hit print and still save these as PDF's.

Not ideal, I agree but could help you already. Nonetheless, I'll make sure our team sees your suggestions. 

• Barry Benton
    Barry Benton Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I know this post is fairly old but, yes, I agree...the reporting in PD is very limited and needs a great deal of attention from the developers.

• Pipedrive User 164
    Pipedrive User 164 Member Posts: 171
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Two things I find limiting at this time that come to mind. 1. Its not possible to use custom details fields in contacts reports. 2. Its not possible to group sections of a report by fields, specifically by custom fields would be nice. This certainly isn't a deal breaker but it would be a nice convince when needed.

• Tomas-Davame
    Tomas-Davame Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Hello, would it be possible to have more operators in the filtering in reporting?

I would like to be able to see a reporting of deals where the expected close date is LATER THAN next month (see more distant future).