RE POSTING MY FEEDBACK AS PIPEDRIVE KEEP DELETING IT!

My company has been TRYING to use Pipedrive for over 12 months now.

Most weeks we spend hours if not days with no access to email, as their sync platforms continually disconnect. Our customer communication emails go missing, or they are just not received until days later.

This is an issue I've reported daily for over 12 months. They WILL NOT escalate the issue to management, they WILL NOT offer a credit for their horrible excuse of a CRM which is currently just losing me time & money.

I've spend countless hours and days reporting these issues, working through the same fixes over and over again to have just the same result.

Clearly this is a platform built for backyard businesses. I don't understand how any professional organisation can florish without timely access to their customer communication.

I'm leaving this feedback here as I'm absolutely at my wits end with their support team that refuses to escalate these issues.

I've left this feedback here before and it's been deleted.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Diana_221
    Diana_221 Moderator Posts: 45 PIPEDRIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    10 Comments Pipedrive Employee
    edited November 2020 #2

Hello Tim,
    ​This is Diana from Pipedrive Support Management Team

Really sorry to hear about your experience. Your case has been raised to my awareness already and I have just replied to you on the original conversation. Hopefully, we will be able to really understand where this issue lays, as it seems to be highly unique, making it harder for us to troubleshoot as we would wish.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you on our private conversation and move things forward from there :)

• Tim McWilliam
    Tim McWilliam Posts: 6
    edited February 24 #3

Hi, how can email not syncing be a unique problem? I've noticed many people have left this feedback, but then their feedback has been removed.

I've been working daily with your support team, it's a complete waste of my time.

I can't seem to find a private conversation contact from you?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited November 2020 #4

Hi, how can email not syncing be a unique problem? I've noticed many people have left this feedback, but then their feedback has been removed.

I've been working daily with your support team, it's a complete waste of my time.

I can't seem to find a private conversation contact from you?

Hi @Tim McWilliam , we're sorry to hear you've been having trouble with email sync. 

I'd like to clarify that we never delete posts unless they violate Community Rules (inappropriate language or content, essentially), which is not the case with user feedback. I can assure you that we have not deleted any posts with negative feedback made by you or other users. In your user profile I can see your earlier posts, which you can check anytime here.

In user profile you can check everything you've posted in Community.

You can also easily find all the feedback posts and all the email sync-related posts by clicking the respective topic (both of which this post has been tagged with). 

We hope this helps you have a more positive experience here in the Community, as I can assure you that all feedback is sent to our teams internally for consideration in future developments. Community is also the place to exchange tips and tricks and ideas with other Community members.

Lastly, I noticed you were having trouble finding your conversation with my colleague @Diana . Follow the steps shown here and you'll locate it.

• Abbie Ross
    Abbie Ross Posts: 4
    Second Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2020 #5

Hey Tim, I have also battled for months about mail sync delays, sync randomly dropping off etc, however I have had a different experience to you and currently I believe mine is resolved, and has been for a month or more, I ended up having a zoom meeting with 2 customer service reps to really get across how unacceptable the issues were etc, and instead of logging new chats or issues just requested the same one be keep open so I didnt have to retell the story each time. If you are looking to stick with it, I did get a satisfactory outcome.