Exporting all stage change dates

Options

It would be a big improvement to be able to export all of the stage change dates for a deal, and not just the last stage change date. I would like to be able to calculate the times between specific stages and currently there is no way to do this. This is for open deals as well as for won/closed. 

Deal NAme - Stage Name - Entered stage date - Left stage date 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Admin Account 

Can you explain to me why you'd like to calculate this? Inside the deal details you can already see how long it was in a stage, on on the reports you can use the conversion reports as well to see this for specific pipelines or stages.

• Mitch Klotz
    Mitch Klotz Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #3
    Options

I would also appreciate this ability. It is useful when exporting the data and performing other analyses not available in the reporting/insights

• Simon Fisher
    Simon Fisher Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2022 #4
    Options

Hi @Admin Account 

Can you explain to me why you'd like to calculate this? Inside the deal details you can already see how long it was in a stage, on on the reports you can use the conversion reports as well to see this for specific pipelines or stages.

I am also in this position. I am analysing our business performance over the last two years based on 3 yrs data with 2000 deals. I want to know how many people converted from stage 4 to stage 5 during each and every month for 36months. If I can export with the date a stage started then i can create this myself in excel. However a full export at the moment only gives me deal creation date. Not date of each stage change. Obviously can’t go into 2000 separate records to extract this either. Thanks. 

• Parker
    Parker Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Has this been developed or looked into yet? I am in a similar position. I know the data is captured for the date and times a deal enters a new stage. Why am I not able to export that information as well?

• Graeme Thomson
    Graeme Thomson Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Seeing if this thread is still alive. I think I'm in a similar situation where I want to understand better what causes deals to lag out at certain stages. I'm having a hard time trying to find a way to pull out an excel report that includes Deal and days spent in each stage of our pipeline

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

You can build this using custom date fields and Pipedrive automation.

You can then build a data pipeline using Coupler and visualize the data from Google Sheets using Tableau or Looker Studio, or even Google Sheets. You can read more about building a data pipeline for Pipedrive in this article.