New user question

Andrew Price
Andrew Price Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi I'm new to Pipedrive and I have a question about how to use it. I'm an accountant and I have a cold list of 600 businesses mainly in one particular sector. I was intending to make contact through Pipedrive (emails) with the business owners to add value, provide relevant info, answer typical questions and invite to webinars etc. Then move them along a sales process and engaging with them through Pipedrive. Is working with cold leads like this possible with Pipedrive. Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Elite + Premier Solution Provider Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hey @Andrew Price great to hear that you want to use PD to engage with clients. Welcome to the Community!

Actually, there are many ways you could interact with them.

One scenario could be: 
    You could use this list in the Leads section, and then move/convert them to Deals once they have been qualified. Then from there, you can design your pipeline based on your processes.

Another way is to create a Leads Qualifying Pipeline, old traditional way used in Pipedrive.
    Where each potential Lead would be a "Deal" in this pipeline. At the end of the pipeline, you would mark this "deal" as won converting it to your Sales Pipeline/ or just moving to the other pipeline. 

Pipedrive is so versatile that you can design many different scenarios.

Well, I hope you a great journey with Pipedrive and don't hesitate to get in touch if you want.

Cheers,

Alex

• Andrew Price
    Andrew Price Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2020 #3

Hey @Andrew Price great to hear that you want to use PD to engage with clients. Welcome to the Community!

One scenario could be: 
    You could use this list in the Leads section, and then move/convert them to Deals once they have been qualified. Then from there, you can design your pipeline based on your processes.

Another way is to create a Leads Qualifying Pipeline, old traditional way used in Pipedrive.
    Where each potential Lead would be a "Deal" in this pipeline. At the end of the pipeline, you would mark this "deal" as won converting it to your Sales Pipeline/ or just moving to the other pipeline. 

Well, I hope you a great journey with Pipedrive and don't hesitate to get in touch if you want.

Cheers,

Alex

Thanks for your help Alex it's really appreciated

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Elite + Premier Solution Provider Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #4

One scenario could be: 

Cheers,

Alex

Anytime!

• Jason Rainbird
    Jason Rainbird Member Posts: 4
    Elite + Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited January 2021 #5

Hi Andrew, 

How are you getting on? 

One option our clients are using is a couple of Pipedrive adds-on and using LinkedIn to warm up these companies and then add them Pipedrive to continue the conversation.