New Activity view Mode

Options
Alex Stueber
Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hey everyone, what do you guys think about the new Activity View Mode in PD? Is anyone experiencing problems with it? 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Alex Stueber can you send a screenshot of what you mean, perhaps add it to your original post by editing it? Are you experiencing problems?

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #3
    Options

@Alex Stueber Love it. Just tiny things which should be improved from my perspective. I already told Alma.. Alz... you know who I mean ;-)

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited December 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Alex Stueber can you send a screenshot of what you mean, perhaps add it to your original post by editing it? Are you experiencing problems?

Hey @Mike van der Valk thanks for your concerns. 

No, I haven't experienced any issue so far, however, I was talking to another user that said he was having troubles with it, apparently not being able to visualize the full box.
    So I posted here to see if more users were getting issues with it to try to test it on my side.

I particularly really like it. So much easier to access deal/org/person if needed! 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited December 2020 #5
    Options

Cool thanks @Alex Stueber there's always the button to still open the full details page

• Neil Robertson
    Neil Robertson Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

Really not a fan of the new view, getting some complaints from the team that once they mark an activity as done it takes them off the persons deal and onto the next activity.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited December 2020 #7
    Options

Really not a fan of the new view, getting some complaints from the team that once they mark an activity as done it takes them off the persons deal and onto the next activity.

Hi @Neil Robertson thanks for sharing the feedback. I'll pas it on to the team. The list view for activities is more to quickly go through them, when you for example have many calls to make. If you'd like to continue working on a deal/org/person then you can actually still open the item in a separate full page overview.