Resiliation

Options
Roland CHIFFE_23477
Roland CHIFFE_23477 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

PIPEDRICE CRM - ATTENTION, une fois que vous souhaitez partir, il est très difficile, voire impossible de résilier votre abonnement. Leur formulaire de résiliation ne fonctionne pas, et le service client est inexistant, et pas le chat, il faut 2 heures pour avoir aucune réponse.

Le CRM est moyen, mais le service client est déplorable !!

Vous êtes prévenu...

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Roland CHIFFE 

I've very sorry to read this. Of course this should not be happening and if someone would like to cancel their subscription this should be easily possible. It sounds like an anomaly that has happened on your account, again my apologies.

I've just contacted our support team and see they are in a chat with you already. Please keep the communication there and we'll help you sort it out!

• Chataing Guillaume
    Chataing Guillaume Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2021 #3
    Options

Hi @Roland CHIFFE 

I've very sorry to read this. Of course this should not be happening and if someone would like to cancel their subscription this should be easily possible. It sounds like an anomaly that has happened on your account, again my apologies.

I've just contacted our support team and see they are in a chat with you already. Please keep the communication there and we'll help you sort it out!

Hi Mike,

I agree with @Roland CHIFFE .

We have been trying to cancel our subscription for a while now and it is very difficult.

We have 2 companies, one of which uses PipeDrive and the other doesn't.

To be honest I am now considering cancelling both accounts.

A company like Pipedrive should not be trying to scam clients up.

Regards.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited January 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Roland CHIFFE 

Hi @Chataing Guillaume I'm really sorry to hear that! Although we wish it wasn't like that, daily some of our customers are cancelling their subscriptions without any trouble, I'm curious what is not working for you now, have you spoken to our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com about this already.

Again we'd rather not see you leave but if you want to cancel this should work and we'll help you of course!

• PaulPitois
    PaulPitois Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Bonjour,

J'ai résilié mon abonnement pipedrive fin août 2023 suite à mon départ de mon ancienne structure.

Cependant, je viens de me rendre compte que vous continuez de me prélever.

Pouvez-vous stopper le prélèvement du mois d'octobre ainsi qu'effectuer le remboursement du mois de septembre à hauteur de 16,72 €

Merci et belle soirée,

paul.pitois21@gmail.com