Insights Dashboard not populating fields

Ferrin Govender
Ferrin Govender Member Posts: 14
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi There - all my insights dashboards have not populated data for the last 24 hours - is there an issue ?

Comments

• Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Posts: 60
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2021 #2

@Ferrin Govender Oh, sorry to hear that!

I investigated internally and, it seems that there was some sort of an issue related to dashboards, but the fix has been applied already and it should all be working.

Can you please be kind and clear your browser cache and cookies and access dashboards again.

But if that does not help - please be kind and reach out to support@pipedrive.com or via in-app chat!

Kind regards,

Vladimir

• Kelly_50886
    Kelly_50886 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi,

I am having the same issue, my dashboard is not populating with data (have not been able to since signing on originally). Have tried everything but cannot get data showing.

I have cleared cache etc but still nothing - help?

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 354 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2021 #4
    Kelly said:

Hi,

I am having the same issue, my dashboard is not populating with data (have not been able to since signing on originally). Have tried everything but cannot get data showing.

I have cleared cache etc but still nothing - help?

Hi @Kelly!
    Sorry to hear you have problems with Insights. Please reach out to our Support team via in-app chat or email support@pipedrive.com and our agents can further check your account and understand what is going on. Thank you!