Certification

Birger Søiland
Birger Søiland Member Posts: 2

Hi

I'm just starting my consulting business, and will do a few certifications. Mostly for marketing purposes, but also to ensure my skills within select software is up to par. Does Pipedrive provide Certificates (ie like Hubspot) for showing that one is a "master" user of its Software? 

Best

Birger

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

Hello @Birger Søiland 
    They have a Partner Program, and in there you can get "certified", both for Marketing & Implementation.

Not sure if they have for individuals only.

Well good luck and ,

Happy Pipeday!

• Birger Søiland
    Birger Søiland Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2020 #3

Hello @Birger Søiland 
    They have a Partner Program, and in there you can get "certified", both for Marketing & Implementation.

Well good luck and ,

Happy Pipeday!

Great, thanks. I'll check it out :)

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #4

Hello @Birger Søiland 

Well good luck and ,

Happy Pipeday!

Hi @Birger Søiland !

Like @Alex Stueber  mentioned above, our Partner Program does offer certification, check it out here.

You can also learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic! At the moment Academy courses don't grant certification, but there might be interesting developments about that in the horizon, stay tuned. 😉

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• 🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.