how can I set 'last year' as default? could you please also add 'next year'? I know you have a forec

5e87917153be815f5e3b5056_18282.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Nicolas Meier ,

Have you checked out our Insights reporting?
    It doesn't quite do everything yet but it's way more customizable to your needs. Perhaps it helps you already a bit. Nonetheless, I'll make sure your feedback reaches the team ;) 

• Nicolas Meier
    Nicolas Meier Posts: 9
    edited April 2020 #3

Hi @Nicolas Meier ,

Have you checked out our Insights reporting?
    It doesn't quite do everything yet but it's way more customizable to your needs. Perhaps it helps you already a bit. Nonetheless, I'll make sure your feedback reaches the team ;) 

Thanks, Mike. 

But it's too complicated to switch to Insights reporting. 

I need to have an overview in 'one click'.

Thanks to transfer my request to the team. 

• Seda
    Seda Ex-Pipedrivers Posts: 126
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited April 2020 #4

Hi @Nicolas Meier !

Here is how you can do it in Insights:

After saving it you can add it to your dashboard, so you can always access it with 1 click. Also, you can create a shareable link to share this report with others. Here is example of my dashboard you can take a look at (I added this report there too): 

https://pipedrivedemo.pipedrive.com/share/8f7f1783a62e0416c5ba446f8f5814aea2c3e8f69ab83f425427e8dd7b3510bf

Also, I have to let you know that old reports will be terminated at some point, so Insights will be the main reporting tool in Pipedrive.

• Nicolas Meier
    Nicolas Meier Posts: 9
    edited July 2021 #5

I today use indeed Insights to approach this problem. Therefore problem solved.