Webhook history

Options
Robo_3058
Robo_3058 Member Posts: 3
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi 

I noticed that there was an issue with the Webhooks recently and for some time they did not fire. After discussing it with Pipedrive support I was informed that you had an issue and it was now fixed, however, the webhooks that didn't fire during the issue will not run after it was fixed. When I asked if it was possible to know what had not fired, I was informed that only your engineers have complete logs. Don't you think it would be useful for the users to have access to those as well?

For example now, for unknown amount of time none of our webhooks fired. This disrupted the process and I don't have any way of knowing what had fired and what had not, which is not super fun. It's good that for now we are not many users in Pipedrive and I can manually do the checks and make sure the process resumes as it should. However when we are 20-50 salesman using Pipedrive, then I would much rather look at the log list or something (and get some notification that there is an issue) than acditently finding that there was something and  going thourh tens or hundreds of deals to make sure everything is as it should be.

This is not related to the server where webhooks connects not working, since that you can see. This is about Pipedrive not triggering the webhooks in the first place.

Tagged:

Comments

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited December 2020 #2
    Options

Hello @Robo - this is Clarissa from Support Management Team, nice to meet you.

Thank you very much for bringing this into our attention and or your detailed explanation. Indeed we had this issue yesterday which affected a part of our customers and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assure our team is effectively working to prevent this to happen again in future.

Also, our apologies for the lack of information in order to help more during this time. Unfortunately for the way our webhooks was build, we can't have information about what was not triggered, but this is something we aim to improve.

Once again, thank you for your patience and words, I'll make sure to share this with our team.