Multiple Users In An Activity

Options
Jared Miller
Jared Miller Member Posts: 2
5 Up Votes First Comment

Hi there, 

I've seen similar posts requesting for that ability to add multiple users to an activity but no useful responses to the issue. Is the only current workaround to add other users within Pipedrive as contacts so they can be invited as "guests" to an activity?

Thanks!

Comments

• Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Posts: 60
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited December 2020 #2
    Options

Hey, Jared!

hope you are having a wonderful day and thank you for the post as well!

You are right - at the moment there is no system in Pipedrive that allows linking one activity to two users (I will share your feedback with the product manager, however).

And the only way tp include your colleagues will be to add them as guests - which is not a bad way, because your colleague will still have it in both calendar and Pipedrive.

Kind regards,

Vladimir

• Jared Miller
    Jared Miller Member Posts: 2
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2021 #3
    Options

Thanks for the response Vladimir. I hope that Pipedrive can find a way to work with the programmers to offer this feature in the near future. Major oversight to not be able to do this.

• Mike Chevalier
    Mike Chevalier Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #4
    Options

Completely agree with Jared.  I would think it would be built in to be able to assign an activity to multiple users.  Team/staff meetings, joint meetings, even tasks that you are working on together.    Even if we could assign the task to a "team" that would be better than nothing.  That way we could at least create a few teams that could be assigned to the same meeting or tasks.

• Nicole Downard
    Nicole Downard Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #5
    Options

I would like to agree with the above! I have multiple team members using Pipedrive that attend the same meetings etc but logging the activities are doubled up or non existent making details inaccurate. Please let us know if this feature will be available any time soon? 

Thanks, 

Nicole

• Adminstrator (MC)
    Adminstrator (MC) Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #6
    Options

We work in a team of 2 at all times. Pipedrive only allows me to assign to one user. Is there anyway more users can be assigend and Activities created automsticslly into everybody's diary?

61836ab2948b8f2f0d5a96c9_95037.png
  • Richard Hayes
    Richard Hayes Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I would like to bump this back onto the development team's radar. If tasks could be assigned to Teams that would be a game changer for us.

• Jennifer Grousset
    Jennifer Grousset Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #8
    Options

Hello!

Wouldn't it be great to have the option of having multiple owners, or co-owners for a single task? A notification would be send for any modification, completion of the task, and the task would appear in all activity panels of each owners.

• Jenni Lima- Joey Portale Real Estate Team
    Options

It would be a wonderful option to be able to assign an activity to more than one person. For us, there are certain tasks/activities that involve more than one team member. As of right now there is only the capability to assign that task/activity to One person. For us to alert the other team members we 'invite' them as guests to that activity but it is not ideal. The best situation for us would be for the task/activity to be able to be assigned to multiple people from the pull-down bar that way it pulls to their Pipedrive to-do's vs just a calendar invite.

Thanks so much for considering our feedback!

• PPBK
    PPBK Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 16 #10
    Options

should have been included as a feature

• PPBK
    PPBK Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

agreed, should have already been included

• Matt_29795
    Matt_29795 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

PLEEEEAAASE implement this! :)

• Kristo Post
    Kristo Post Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Should have been developed from the start, missing this function on daily basis even having only two team members.

• Alex_Optimize_Inspire
    Options

Please add that feature, there are many cases that would support collaborating situations in daily business. By the way, how does the "guest-solution" work, so that there are still push-notifications available for the user seats? Does that work and if yes, through automation workarounds?

• Brendan
    Brendan Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Agree with above, we like using Pipedrive but to not be able to assign an activity to multiple users is a major pain point, that should be so easy to solve.

• alex23
    alex23 Member Posts: 2
    Options

This is ridiculous, I have never seen a CRM that can't do this. Please add this basic function!

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone, thank you for the feedback! It has been passed on to our product team for research. Feel free to continue upvoting and sharing use cases; the more popular a request is, the more likely it is to become prioritized in the future.

• Alex_Optimize_Inspire
    Options

Thanks @Manuel Oliveira , let's see if you guys can create some solution soon 🙂👍️👌

• Gingadeng
    Gingadeng Member Posts: 6
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 16 #19
    Options

I strongly agree with this, as I've to create the individual activity with the same topic to distribute the same topic activity to my team individually. For doing this it take long time until i finish.

• Foncita
    Foncita Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Yes!!! should have this option implemented!!.

• mconner
    mconner Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 1 #21
    Options

I vote for this option. If a sales rep is managing an account and needs support, you should be able to assign the task to someone. Maybe I am missing something? I did my research and didn't find a solution before posting this.

• Elle_Health
    Elle_Health Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Morning. I have requested the feature in June 2022. If we could get more community members to ask for the same feature I reckon it would be of great help. It would definitely be a great feature

• MarcusRisks
    MarcusRisks Member Posts: 1
    Options

We are currently testing Pipedrive and so far are very happy. The sharing of tasks across a client or deal is vital though for our sales team and other teams who need to do tasks for a deal to get over the line. @Pipedriveadmin @Manuel Oliveira can you update on the progress of the development team and timeline of implementation please?

• Sloan Windows and Construction
    Options

This is a feature that every CRM should have, get this developed PipeDrive.