Hi, yesterday I started use new insight tools and in the same moment I was starting to dream about o

Comments

• Magdalena Wasilewska
    edited February 25 #2

As an examples: 1) I have no export button,  2) I preparded report "monthly sales" and "daily sales", in Dasboard I can see of these reports with monhlty data, 3) I need to see few my custom fields in report and some I can add, some I can't.  Is there any chance to get old version of reports? I felt like I lost control on my sales data :(  

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Posts: 518
    edited December 2020 #3

As an examples: 1) I have no export button,  2) I preparded report "monthly sales" and "daily sales", in Dasboard I can see of these reports with monhlty data, 3) I need to see few my custom fields in report and some I can add, some I can't.  Is there any chance to get old version of reports? I felt like I lost control on my sales data :(  

From what I can tell you must be on professional to be able to use your custom fields in reports.  Are you using professional?

• Magdalena Wasilewska
    edited December 2020 #4

I received info gro PD that my problem is not related to my plan. They are working on this issue. But still - from my point of view, this tool is not ready and too complicated :(

• Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Ex-Pipedrivers Posts: 101
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited December 2020 #5

Thank you for the. feedback, @Magdalena Wasilewska 

I am sorry that you found Insights no very easy to use and hope that with a bit of practice you will see the logic behind the built.

1. I am sure you have already found the export button here: 

2.  You might have a filter applied on Dashboard that prevents you from seeing reports as originally constructed. Can you please check filters here: https://sharing.pipedrive.com/vEjpNg

3. Some of the custom field types is just impossible to add - I found that you were unable to add Deal Type multiple option fields - but these are supported and you can add them to List view.

If there is any other issue or I have not gotten it right - please do reach out to our support via in-app chat or send an email to [email protected]

Kind regards,

Vladimir

• Adam Cooke
    Adam Cooke Posts: 5
    edited February 2021 #6

Hey! maybe you would like to use PowerBI, Qlik or Tableau to do more advanced reporting and dashbording with pipedrive data?

We created a tool called Cloudslurp that connects to Pipedrive and lets you pull all your data set data in one URL so you can have the whole live data set in JSON format.  you don’t have to worry worry about authorization and pagination and all that stuff. Cloudslurp does it for you Just by connecting your Pipedrive account automatically to Cloudslurp!

check it out! https://www.cloudslurp.com