I clicked on the WON button and I get sports imagery?

I train women to use CRM tools like Pipedrive and when we train on the WON button it's a total bummer when we see some dude making a basket. 

Could there be more neutral celebration imagery like confetti or many a unicorn here or there? Or better yet - have the user decide the TYPE of imagery they see when they click on WON (oh fun!) 

I have women loving your CRM with the beautiful graphs but dreading when they click on the WON button. This might be a valuable addition and bring in more women to your product. Thank you for reading this suggestion! 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• James Withers
    James Withers Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #2

Hello,

I don't know the sex or gender of the character making a basket: they could be nonbinary, or at the very least not cisgender. 

It is not they/them that I agree should be removed: instead I think it is a great idea to have "WON" screens be something an administrator can control.

Maybe show a motivational quote instead? Or a funny meme or GIF? Or maybe even just a sincere appreciation/thanks?

It could even show how that user has contributed, like a mini-dashboard? Or how they compare to other Pipedrive users? 

What do you think?

James

• Geoffrey_18787
    Geoffrey_18787 Posts: 16
    Solution Provider
    edited February 2021 #3

Hello,

I join James on the fact that It could be very funny and useful to choose the GIF, animated image etc

Possible you think ?

Thanks

• Ruoall Chapman
    Ruoall Chapman Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #4

That is absolutely ridiculous. What lunacy has befallen this world with all this gender-neutral, feministic crap?! 

It's an animation of celebration. Since we're on the topic of gender, the "dude" dunking a ball could well be a "chick" with short hair.

What's next? 

The animation's hair too black because you only train blonde people? 
    The 8 Ball too black and goes against your BLM supporter's club?

Do you hear men complain about the rocket "lady" being a woman? "How dare the animators make it a woman and not a man!?!!!?!"

Geez, grow up.