Changing Sender Email

Options
Amanda Torabi
Amanda Torabi Member Posts: 2
First Comment

Hello,

I am looking to change the sender email.

I am sending many email on behalf of the founder and I need to be able to change the sender email.

I don't want the receiver to see ME as the sender, but the FOUNDER as the sender.

How can I do this from my login. I don't want to send from Founder's login.

Please advise.

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Amanda Torabi ! Please see the answer to your question in  this other thread.

• Thomas_14217
    Thomas_14217 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2021 #3
    Options

Hi @Amanda Torabi ! Please see the answer to your question in  this other thread.

Hello Inès. 

this other thread is about Mailigen. What about Pipedrive Automation?

If we set an automation with a task "send Email" with setting "Triggered by any users" we need to have the email sned by the person who trigger the automation. 

Thanks in advance for your reply

• Filipe Portela
    Filipe Portela Posts: 19 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited November 2021 #4
    Options

Hey Thomas,

Without context I can't give you a full reply here. But a nice workaround would be to set up the automation from the account that has the email sync that the email should be sent from and then make the automation be triggered by any user (you can apply some conditions as well to make sure if it's for every user or just for one or another). Then you can trigger the automation from your account while the emails get sent from the account where the automation was set up first.

Hope this helps!