Ability for the Pipedrive to calculate commission dynamically by setting up a commission policy

Options
Rohan Kohli
Rohan Kohli Member Posts: 4
5 Up Votes First Comment

Pipedrive to automatically calculate commission for a user depending on the commission structure/ slabs set by the company.

Tagged:
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Hossein Mohsenian_8278
    Hossein Mohsenian_8278 Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

Commission Management

@Pipedrive Fairy @Aditi Pipedrive @Pipedrive Integration User 

a. We are trying to do this in house but using the info in Pipedrive. Could you tell us if there is any way we can create Commission Tiers?

b. Is there any way you could guide us how best we can create a Discrepancy Report?

• KurtJ
    KurtJ Member Posts: 45
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2023 #3
    Options

In all likelihood you are going to need calculated fields. These are not currently available but you can still do it with some custom coding. We have done it several times for clients and it works reliably. Calculations are typically hard coded but we are working on a way to let you build the expressions yourself. If you need help, let me know.

• Abraham Chavez Mendoza
    Abraham Chavez Mendoza Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #4
    Options

I have the same problem. I would like to be able to do the commission calculations in each project, in my case it should be very simple, I could define in another section how much corresponds to each collaborator, I don't know how they have solved that.

• KurtJ
    edited June 2023 #5
    Options

I have the same problem. I would like to be able to do the commission calculations in each project, in my case it should be very simple, I could define in another section how much corresponds to each collaborator, I don't know how they have solved that.

Do you want to record it in a filed on the deal or have it available somewhere else. 

• KurtJ
    edited June 2023 #6
    Options

How's this:

Commission is $2000 (calculated as 10% of gross), Lead Score is 36.

• Alejandro J. Martín Blanco
    Alejandro J. Martín Blanco Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2022 #7
    Options

Hello

We have been using Pipedrive for some time, but we have never used its capabilities to 100%, however, now that we are going to increase the business development team, we want to use the tool to the fullest.  Our company sells products and services, the products usually have a price but the services are monetized with different commissions on the sales we make, and here is the problem. I would need to implement a field with % and not with price and calculate the value of the business, as well as being able to use smartdocs to generate proposals and contracts. On the other hand, the products added with revenue, subscriptions and payment plan, are not compatible, shouldn't they be linked in such a way that when you create products (or services) you can select if it is a service with subscription? wouldn't it be important that when you add a product you can choose the payment plan for the product or for the set of products?

Can you help us?

----------------------

Hola

Llevamos tiempo usando Pipedrive, pero nunca hemos usado su capacidad al 100%, sin embargo, ahora que vamos a incrementar el equipo de desarrollo de negocio, queremos usar la herramienta al máximo.  Nuestra empresa vende productos y servicios, los productos suelen tener un precio pero los sevicios los monetizamos con distintas comisiones sobre las venta que hacemos, y aquí está el problema. 
    Necesitaría implementar un campo con % y no con precio  y calcular el valor del negocio,  además de poderlo  usar smartdocs para generar propuestas y contratos. 
    Por otro lado, los productos añadidos con los ingresos, suscripciones y plan de pagos, no son compatibles, ¿No deberían vincularse de tal manera que cuando crees productos (o servicios) puedas seleccionar si es un servicio con suscripción? ¿no sería importante que cuando añadas un producto puedas elegir el plan de pago por el producto o por el conjunto de productos?

Nos podéis ayudar?

• Jenae Ulbricht
    Jenae Ulbricht Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #8
    Options

I am looking into commission software's that easily integrate and user friendly. Does anyone have recommendations?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited June 2023 #9
    Options

I know @Boris Tsibelman is in the market for something similar. He may be able to help.

• Robert Williams
    Options

There are commission platforms that can connect to Pipedrive through Zapier, but nothing that is native.

If you could have a commission app, what would be your feature wish list?

• Rohan Kohli
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    Options

As we log product details and product values in Pipedrive for every deal, if Pipedrive could calculate the commission from the values added after we set a structure, that would be excellent.

If the commission could be calculated dynamically through the month, that would be great.

• Robert Williams
    Options

Rohan, with your products are you calculating commission based on the Total sale value or Total sale value - COGS?

• Rohan Kohli
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    Options

What would be the difference between the two?

• Robert Williams
    Options

Total Sale value would be Widget 1 = $300 commission is % of $300

Total Sale Value - COGS woulld be Widget 1 =$300 - $200 (Cost of Goods Sold) Commission is % of $100.

I'd be happy to talk through this with you. https://calendly.com/redlist-rwilliams/redlist-quick-call

• ErickC
    ErickC Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #15
    Options

@Kurt Jones_71 Hi Kurt, yes, this solution looks good. Is this now native to the solution or was this hard coded?

• Robert Williams
    Robert Williams Member Posts: 25
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2023 #16
    Options

@Jenae Ulbricht are you still looking for a solution here?

• Robert Williams
    Robert Williams Member Posts: 25
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

If you're looking for a solution to calculate commissions from Pipedrive deal data check out www.mysalesgeek.com.