Two-way calendar sync problem

George_19404
George_19404 Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi all!

I enabled two-way sync with my Outlook and  suddenly facing the problem, that all internal meetings scheduled with outlook are added to Pipedrive as activities. I find it quite annoying, because deleting an activity in pipedrive e.g. daily kick-off, automatically sends a cancellation via outlook.

Do you have any hints how to overcome this?:/ 

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited January 2021 #2

Hi @George 

If you doubt you can double check with our in-app support chat before going on with this, but what you can do is split up you calendar between internal and external meetings in Outlook. Then you can continue to just sync the Outlook external calendar to Pipedrive.

Be sure that before you start removing stuff from Pipedrive you don't want removed from Outlook you disconnect the calendar sync. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Jan Pieter Versluijs
    Jan Pieter Versluijs Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #3

+1 here

I normally used the one-way sync.

Now I wanted to start using the scheduler, for which I need to exclude existing meetings from my calendar. However, I believe there is no way to do so without 2-way syncing them and having my whole calendar filling up my Pipedrive activities.

Too bad because the scheduling part of Pipedrive is starting to look really nice.

Any advise on this one @Mike van der Valk ?

Else I keep on using Calendly for now.