Pipedrive Billing Issue

Admin_26743
Admin_26743 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi,  How do I get in touch with Pipedrive Customer Service? I've not been able to find an email or chat function on the website or in the app. I have an issue with my last round of billing. Thank you. Kate

Comments

• Diana
    Diana Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi there!
    ​This is Diana from Pipedrive Support Management Team - nice to meet you :)

You can get in touch with our team through email or chat. The email is support@pipedrive.com. To jump on a live chat, simply navigate to the question mark icon on the top right corner of Pipedrive and choose the option to talk to us. 

Our agents are working 24/7 to help you, so thank you in advance for reaching out!

• Admin_26743
    Admin_26743 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2021 #3
    Diana said:

Hi there!
    ​This is Diana from Pipedrive Support Management Team - nice to meet you :)

You can get in touch with our team through email or chat. The email is support@pipedrive.com. To jump on a live chat, simply navigate to the question mark icon on the top right corner of Pipedrive and choose the option to talk to us. 

Our agents are working 24/7 to help you, so thank you in advance for reaching out!

Hi Diana, 

Thank you for your quick reply and instructions. I swear I looked everywhere. 

I'll reach out now. 

Best, 

Kate

• Michael_24392
    Michael_24392 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2021 #4

what company is this inquiry referred to?

• Dominique H.
    Dominique H. Member Posts: 18
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #5

The support, 

about billing and downgrading account and the knowledge of the support team is lacking!

Now already have a ticket open 8 day's and 2 support managers. They are just not helping with adding 20 new users to our account. Unbelievable, downgraded my account to put my employees on a lower plan. (payed annual) 

But it's not possible to add new people on the downgraded account. 20 users is allot of money and it seems Pipedrive can't handle this question. Also they keep sending me away and are not helping.

I told them to call me 0032465367665 but also this they cant do. They prefer to have 20 customers walking to Salesforce. 

Really not happy!

• Irina Iglesias
    Irina Iglesias Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited August 2021 #6

The support, 

about billing and downgrading account and the knowledge of the support team is lacking!

Now already have a ticket open 8 day's and 2 support managers. They are just not helping with adding 20 new users to our account. Unbelievable, downgraded my account to put my employees on a lower plan. (payed annual) 

But it's not possible to add new people on the downgraded account. 20 users is allot of money and it seems Pipedrive can't handle this question. Also they keep sending me away and are not helping.

I told them to call me 0032465367665 but also this they cant do. They prefer to have 20 customers walking to Salesforce. 

Really not happy!

Hello Dominique, 

This is Irina from Pipedrive Management Team - nice to meet you. 

I have checked the ticket you mentioned about this matter and although there was a delay in getting the issue sorted, it seems that for the moment we are now waiting on a reply from the user to proceed. 

I would like to ask you to reach out to us over that same ticket or ask the user to reply to the last question made there. 

We would be here to further help anytime. 

Thank you. 

• tmetz1226
    tmetz1226 Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

Hello - New customer here and I have a billing error. I cannot seem to reach a live person. support email gets me this automated response, "This channel is not currently available for contact. If you are experiencing technical issues, please reach out to us trough the chat available on your Pipedrive account." When I go to Chat I get a bot that doesn't have an understanding of my issue and just goes around and around in circles. How do we reach a person at this company??? Maybe I made a bad decision here :(... Please advise. Thank you.