Insights Questions - Filters, segmentation and sharing
I just recently started using the insights feature and ran across a few problems I couldn't find a solution for. Hoping that someone may have a solution or hint for me.
I set up a rather basisc report. It shows me the number of deals that went into the different stages of one of my pipelines in a given timeframe.
1) I used "Measure by number of deals" and "view by stage entered". As a next step I wanted to segment it by the owner of the deal. However the segment by option is greyed out. I generally feel that the "segment by" option is not available most of the time. Is there anything I can do about it?
2) I want to only show certain stages in the report. When I tried to add a condition based on Stage I couldn't, as stage apparently isn't one of the conditions I can filter by. To my understanding, stage isn't a customized but a standard field. Is there anything I need to activate first for it to show as a condition field?
3) I want to share a dashboard with other team members. So far I only found the "public link" option to do so. However, that won't allow them to select their own timeframe or user filters. They need that tho. Is there any other way to share dashboards that still allows them to set their own filters?
Inês Batata Admin Posts: 2,925edited January 2021 #2
Hi @Karl Wolfart , thank you for turning to the community!
As far as I can tell, you should be able to use the Segment drop-down box. Please reach out to our Support team and they will help you troubleshoot. For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication.
When creating the condition to generate a report, you'll find that "Stage" is one of the options in the very first drop-down menu
At the moment Shareable Insights are read-only, but sharing dashboards within teams is planned in our roadmap, so stay tuned! Here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line:
- 🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
- 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
- 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
- 🔎 Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic.