Facebook Pixel integration with Pipedrive Forms. Tracking Leads.

Dāvis Braučs
Dāvis Braučs Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello! Is there some way to track Pipedrive Form with Facebook Pixel? 

My client has Wordpress webpage with implemented Pipedrive Forms (plugins). And it is not possible to setup tracking on Submit button with Facebook Event Setup Tool. 

So what would be the best solution (exept creating Thank-you page in webpage)?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #2

@Dāvis Braučs I've tagged some additional relevant topics in your post so it can be seen by more members who can maybe help you. Try to always do that when posting, it increases your chances of getting answers. 🚀

• Glauber Bannwart
    Glauber Bannwart Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Hello, i have the same problem. But maybe salesforce can give us a solution when we most need it probably gonna change.. @Inês Batata  any solution for this, tracking is fundamental for the scale we currently need.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #4

Hello, i have the same problem. But maybe salesforce can give us a solution when we most need it probably gonna change.. @Inês Batata  any solution for this, tracking is fundamental for the scale we currently need.

Hi @Glauber Bannwart  and @Dāvis Braučs !

I would try out these steps after embedding the Pipedrive webform into your website using the "General Instructions" option

This might also be the type of question you'll get more answers from in our Developers Community ;) Check it out here.

• I really need to be able to track Pipedrive Chatbot with facebook pixel and google ads! I think a redirection step to a thank you page would be a interesting solution, or ideally the option to add a html block to the chatbot it can trigger the facebook pixel conversion and google ads track conversion code.