Scheduling Software to eliminate spreadsheet

Brad Krause_13404
Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
5 Up Votes First Comment

Does anyone know of a lightweight scheduling/ planning software that would allow us to eliminate a spreadsheet. That may even have some integration with pipedrive. 

Top axis : days of the week

Left axis : crews

color codes : salesperson

cells : jobs

Jobs vary in length and jobs are sometimes broken up with other jobs inserted for that crew.

sometimes multiple crews are on the same job. 

We wouldn't be looking for any reporting this is really for reference. Managed by one viewed by many. 

6005da8ebff4408c6ddebbe3_95661.png

Comments

• Luca Colombi
    Luca Colombi Member Posts: 13
    First Comment Premier Solution Provider
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Brad, 

If you use Microsoft Office 365, you could use Microsoft Planner. 

You can assign jobs to resources (crews) sync the Planner to Outlook and Outlook calendar to Pipedrive.  It includes some basic reports too.

Image from Microsoft Website

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited January 2021 #3

Hi Brad, 

You can assign jobs to resources (crews) sync the Planner to Outlook and Outlook calendar to Pipedrive.  It includes some basic reports too.

@Brad Krause just tagging you here so you can see @Luca Colombi his answer ;) 

• Luca Colombi
    Luca Colombi Member Posts: 13
    First Comment Premier Solution Provider
    edited January 2021 #4

Hi Brad, 

Thanks @Mike van der Valk 

BTW since my post I've also tested a Power Automate flow which works equally well (from planner to Pipedrive) probably easier given that calendar options might setup differently in different O365 environments. 

Flow simply insert a task in my Pipedrive calendar every time I assign a task to myself in MS Planner.  

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited January 2021 #5

Hi Brad, 

Hi @Luca Colombi that's awesome, thanks for sharing here for others to see!

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #6

Thanks for the response @Luca Colombi ! We do use it so I will check it out!

• Rifqa Syed
    Rifqa Syed Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited May 2022 #7

Hi Brad, I’d love to introduce you to the Arrivy Operations Cloud™ and showcase what it is capable of doing in the field of scheduling. The best thing is that with Arrivy’s integration with Pipedrive the whole system is automated. Your tasks are automatically triggered from Pipedrive as soon as your deal hits a certain stage; furthermore, you can also get a CSV report of your job for the week, month or year and see how your crew was performing in terms of their mileage or task times, and gather timely reviews. To learn more about what we can do, please book a call with one of our experts here.