View permissions for Pipelines

Would be a great feature to be able to control the visibility of individual pipelines to team members. 

I have a marketing, sales and client pipeline - and the client one contains all agreements, invoices, client information etc. that other team member's shouldn't see. 

But at the moment there's no way for me to control that.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,388 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 25 #2

Hi @Michal Sestak 

Thanks, passing on that suggestion to our team! In the meantime you can control the visibility of deals inside the pipeline to make sure some of your users will just see empty pipelines. Not exactly what you asked for, but this way you can still control who sees what.

• Michal_22935
    Michal_22935 Posts: 4
    edited January 2021 #3

Hi @Michal Sestak 

Thanks, passing on that suggestion to our team! In the meantime you can control the visibility of deals inside the pipeline to make sure some of your users will just see empty pipelines. Not exactly what you asked for, but this way you can still control who sees what.

great, thanks. 

Even if in the visibility group settings I have set everybody to see everything, if I set the visibility on the deal to 'just owner' it will work? (meaning, other team members don't see the deal)

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,388 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited January 2021 #4

Hi @Michal Sestak 

Yep @Michal Sestak whatever is set on the deal/contact itself is leading.