Workflow automation: Put products in an email template

Options
Ben Mak
Ben Mak Member Posts: 5
Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary

Dear entrepreneurs,

Within my organization, we use the "products" within the deal, where we can add deal value.

We would like to automate this process by means of workflow automation. We would like to automatically send an email to the financial administration whereby the different products and the deal + value are included in an email template.

At this time, we are unable to add the products to a Pipedrive email template. Via the chat, this is requested to be posted online in the community in order to create more capacity to solve this problem from the development perspective.

Who also runs into this and is looking for a solution?

Together we can ensure that this relatively minor adjustment is implemented.

With best regards,

Ben Mak

0031-6 14 62 65 23

Comments

• Frits Strating_6654
    Frits Strating_6654 Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Jasper, that would be nice, but at PD products do not have any attention.

• Bert Calatz
    Bert Calatz Member Posts: 60
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #3
    Options

@Ben Mak  If I interpret your question correctly.

You wish to be able to add products in e-mail templates?

You wish to also be able to add products belonging to a certain deal in e-mail templates? (as it works in documents now).

Or maybe both?

• Ben Mak
    Ben Mak Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2022 #4
    Options

@Ben Mak  If I interpret your question correctly.

You wish to be able to add products in e-mail templates?

You wish to also be able to add products belonging to a certain deal in e-mail templates? (as it works in documents now).

Or maybe both?

Hi Bert,

Yes i do! Do you have a solution?

Gr, Ben

• Ron van Dooren
    Ron van Dooren Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Beste Ben,

Een e-mail versturen naar de financiële administratie met info over een deal? Klinkt een beetje omslachtig, maar misschien begrijp ik je verkeerd.

Met Xero, het met afstand beste financiële pakket voor MKB (ben geen affiliate, maar wel fan) kun je rechtstreeks vanuit Pipedrive een (draft / proef-) factuur genereren in Xero. Heb je geen financieel administrateur of accountant voor nodig. Zie: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/xero/1e8adcff50ef470e

Ron

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #6
    Options

Beste Ben,

Een e-mail versturen naar de financiële administratie met info over een deal? Klinkt een beetje omslachtig, maar misschien begrijp ik je verkeerd.

Met Xero, het met afstand beste financiële pakket voor MKB (ben geen affiliate, maar wel fan) kun je rechtstreeks vanuit Pipedrive een (draft / proef-) factuur genereren in Xero. Heb je geen financieel administrateur of accountant voor nodig. Zie: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/xero/1e8adcff50ef470e

Ron

Hi @Ben Mak , great to see you reaching out to the Community for ideas!

Like @Ron van Dooren said, you can use our invoicing integration with Xero to generate a draft invoice that includes the products. Learn all about it with our Knowledge Base tutorials.

Currently it's not possible to include Product fields in emails but I can tell you that there will be exciting news about Products this year. Here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line:

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #7
    Options

Hi Jasper, that would be nice, but at PD products do not have any attention.

Hi @Frits Strating , sorry to hear about your disappointment and I get what you mean. 

The good news is that Products will be getting special attention this year, so stay tuned: follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come in the future. 

• Mathias Brask
    Mathias Brask Member Posts: 51
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2022 #8
    Options

We are also missing this functionality. Products should be added to the email flow. Then we could also use email / merge tags for sending out "order confirmation emails" to our customers. 

This is taking waaaaay to much time at the moment...

• Pablo Data
    Pablo Data Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

This feature is key for operations, I hope we hear news soon