Mailigen Sync

Brad Krause_13404
Brad Krause_13404 Posts: 518
edited May 29 in Sales CRM #1

I'm confused. I activated pipedrive sync in Mailigen and selected sync all. But the subscribers shows 0. 

I'm also wondering if I' sync all' does that mean if a new contact is added in pipdrive it will automatically be synced to Mailigen?

600b0d91c3761a68f0cf7e78_43424.png

Comments

• Gints Branks
    Gints Branks Posts: 15
    Second Anniversary Pipedrive Employee Photogenic
    edited February 25 #2

Hi Brad,

Correct, if you have enabled All Contact Sync from Pipdrive to Mailigen, then the new contacts with email addresses will also be automatically synced to Mailigen, along with any custom fields you've chosen. 

Regarding the issue with contacts not syncing, I would recommend to contact Mailigen tech support directly via chat, they will be able to assist best. From my side,  I see that your Mailigen account's main email has not yet been activated ([email protected]), which could be the issue. Once it's activated, please restart the syncbot and hopefully your contacts get synced automagically! :) 

• Brad Krause_13404
    edited January 2021 #3

Hi Brad,

Correct, if you have enabled All Contact Sync from Pipdrive to Mailigen, then the new contacts with email addresses will also be automatically synced to Mailigen, along with any custom fields you've chosen. 

Regarding the issue with contacts not syncing, I would recommend to contact Mailigen tech support directly via chat, they will be able to assist best. From my side,  I see that your Mailigen account's main email has not yet been activated ([email protected]), which could be the issue. Once it's activated, please restart the syncbot and hopefully your contacts get synced automagically! :) 

thanks @Gints Branks  I've been in contact thru the pipedrive help for days. I'm thinking the time zone difference is dragging this out way too long. I also now sent an email to the support email for Mailigen. 

• Brad Krause_13404
    edited January 2021 #4

Hi Brad,

Still doesnt work after travis verified his email 

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 197 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 4 #5

Hi Brad,

Mailigen is closing down

These past 12 years have been an amazing ride, for which I’m incredibly grateful. I started Mailigen with a vision to offer streamlined, no-fuss marketing automation software to businesses that increasingly relied on communication to reach new audiences.

Following our merger of Mailigen with Pipedrive, established thanks to a shared vision, we started working on a native email marketing solution, Campaigns by Pipedrive. Our goal is to bring sales and marketing teams together under one roof for aligned business communication and improved revenue potential.

It is now time for our team to focus on this new solution, which we believe our customers will find incredibly helpful.

You can sign up for the Campaigns waitlist here. 

As Campaigns is sharing the same data that you already have in Pipedrive, there is no need for syncing and the platform will be much easier to use going forward.