CRM Requirments

Options
Markus Gronlund
Markus Gronlund Member Posts: 9
First Comment
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi community wanted to see if I could get some help in the following requirments our business has when it comes to a CRM. We are evaluation other options too (SFDC, Superoffice, Hubspot). I personally prefer Pipedrive but wanted to see if anyone had advice on the stuff below:

• Tracking customer documents in the same place. Offers, quotes and signed documents? 
  • Chat support webforms? Is anyone using the built in drifter?
  • Ticketing system - customer support? Any tools to recommend, SupportBee, Fresh Desk or Jira?
  • Invoicing - seeing which customers have paid etc? Moving the deal stage automatically? We have used Visma but are there better integrations?

Any advice on the above would be appreciated!

Have a good weeked!

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #2
    Options
    • Tracking customer documents in the same place. Offers, quotes and signed documents?

Documents can be attached to records if pipedrive simply by drag and drop. There is also a 'Documents' feature in Beta that allows for the creation of templates that can auto populate contact record details into predefined merge fields. This feature can also request a customer signature. 

• Chat support webforms? Is anyone using the built in drifter?

We are using webforms on our website to create deals automatically. We haven't been using the chat feature, its just not something we would get alot of use from in our business. 

• Ticketing system - customer support? Any tools to recommend, SupportBee, Fresh Desk or Jira?

Without understanding this more I would suggest you consider just creating a seperate pipeline and tracking that in pipedrive maybe. So you would have a 'Sales' pipeline and a separate 'Support' pipeline to track those tickets since all the contact details already exist in pipedrive.  You would just designate the deal as a 'support' type by use of a field. Maybe the deal label field or maybe a custom deal details field. Which would be better depends on other factors. 

• Invoicing - seeing which customers have paid etc? Moving the deal stage automatically? We have used Visma but are there better integrations?

Pipedrive has support for 3rd party invoicing integration.

Yep, automations can be created to move deals, create activities, etc. 

There are lots of 3rd party integrations, check them out: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/

When I was evaluating CRM's about a year and a half ago the choice came down to user experience, ease of use, design. Pipedrive clearly puts more effort than others into engineering their product to be one of the easiest to learn and use. 

Hope this gives you some insight. 

This discussion has been closed.