Make hovercards customisable & clickable

Vincent_27583
Vincent_27583 Member Posts: 25
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

(the ones shown here: Deal, Org, Person hovercards)

https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000106249-Detail-View#C1

For instance it'd really help me if I could have a person's Job Title in their hovercards.

It'd be nice too if clicking their email address took you straight to the email editor.

Comments

• Vincent_27583
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #2

When looking at an Organization card, in the People frame, when you click "Show all", it opens a pop-up window with all Contacts from this Org and you can play around with the columns. I thought moving the columns around would have an impact on the hovercard (like the hovercard would display the first 3 columns), but unfortunately this is not the case - the hovercard keeps displaying the same information as before.

• Vincent_27583
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #3
    Vincent said:

When looking at an Organization card, in the People frame, when you click "Show all", it opens a pop-up window with all Contacts from this Org and you can play around with the columns. I thought moving the columns around would have an impact on the hovercard (like the hovercard would display the first 3 columns), but unfortunately this is not the case - the hovercard keeps displaying the same information as before.

@Roadmap Tech 

• Vincent_27583
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #4

@Roadmap Tech @João Salgueiro  FYI and comments (if you have any). Thanks!