Send direct message via teams integration

Lars Malmqvist
Lars Malmqvist Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I have created a workflow using the templete (MS Teams) for "Every time a deal is moved to a new stage, create an activity and send an email" I have one final step in this workflow which is the "Send direct message" via teams. For some reason its sending the message directly to me (creator of the workflow) and not the owner to the deal. 

It would be very useful with the feature simular to the existing one sending email, but using direct messages in Teams instead to inform and communicate with your co-workers

In our case we would like to communite a to-do-list to the sales rep for once a deal is about to be closed.

Will this feature be avaiable in the future?

2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2021 #2

Hey @Lars Malmqvist 

I'll pass on your suggestion to our team thanks for sharing. I've added the "feedback tag" to your post so they'll see it. For now I guess posting in a public channel is the workaround..

• BI | Blackbird
    BI | Blackbird Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #3

@Mike van der Valk How are you?

Do we have a solution for this problem? At this moment I'm trying to configure so that each user receives in their chat a single group of an important activity, but you do.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited July 2022 #4

@Mike van der Valk How are you?

Do we have a solution for this problem? At this moment I'm trying to configure so that each user receives in their chat a single group of an important activity, but you do.

Hi @BI | Blackbird sorry but I can best suggest to reach out to our support team, they can perhaps help you figure it out. At the moment I don't have any more info myself then I had last year, sorry!

• MBrown
    MBrown Member Posts: 29
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper

Actually, I think what is missing is the ability on the workflow to add the Teams user that you want to send the message to.

For example we want to notify admin when a deal moves to "Deal Signed" for example, so they know to start the Sales Order entry process.