Mapping Customers

If I'm going to make sales calls to 8 of my customers...It would be nice to select those 8 and see just them on the map and not all of them.  Thoughts?

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 25 #2

Hi @Larry Davis 

Based on what do you select those 8? Do you create activities to call them? Otherwise you could use the activity list and show your upcoming activities with them?

• Larry Davis
    Larry Davis Posts: 3
    edited February 2021 #3

Hi @Larry Davis 

Based on what do you select those 8? Do you create activities to call them? Otherwise you could use the activity list and show your upcoming activities with them?

If I'm going out to cold call these 8 potential customers, i would like to bring these 8 up on the map to help with an efficient route

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 2021 #4

Hi @Larry Davis 

In this case one workaround could still be to "tag" these 8 customers with something unique and then create a filter on that unique tag @Larry Davis this case when you click to show them on the map only the filter results will show up.

• Larry Davis
    Larry Davis Posts: 3
    edited February 2021 #5

Hi @Larry Davis 

That will work.  I'm having my admin create a label named "Map".  I can use that label on the ones I'm going to see to determine my route.  Thank you!!