Multiple pipelines tracking

Romain Batany
Romain Batany Member Posts: 4
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi everyone,

We are using 2 different pipelines for our outbound efforts:

1. SDR Pipeline
  2. AE Pipeline

We would like to track the duration from when a lead arrives as a new lead in the SDR PIpeline until the lead is closed in the AE pipeline (and all the stages in between).

Apparently, this feature doesn't exist yet. Would it be possible to add it? I don't think I am the only one using multiple pipelines.

Thanks!

Romain

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2021 #2

Hi @Romain Batany 

Currently these trackings are only happening within Pipelines. Could you explain to me why you need the process to be in two different Pipelines? Then I can pass this on to our reporting insights team for future improvements we an make :) 

• Romain Batany
    Romain Batany Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi Mike,

As mentioned, our outbound leads go through 2 pipelines before being closed. The SDR pipeline goes from New lead to Lead qualified and the AE pipeline goes through Sales qualified to Deal closed.

The problem is, with the current PD set up, we can't fully track those leads - we loose the previous information when moving them to a new pipeline.

A timeline on when this feature could be developed would greatly help.

Thanks,

Romain

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2021 #4

Hi Mike,

As mentioned, our outbound leads go through 2 pipelines before being closed. The SDR pipeline goes from New lead to Lead qualified and the AE pipeline goes through Sales qualified to Deal closed.

The problem is, with the current PD set up, we can't fully track those leads - we loose the previous information when moving them to a new pipeline.

Thanks,

Romain

Thanks for clarifying @Romain Batany unfortunately there's no ETA at the moment for data tracking between pipelines. I will highlight this one to our team again as it's on our backlog but I can't say what the priority is against under reporting updates. At the moment the team is working on sharable reports between the team.

• Ludovic Maux
    Ludovic Maux Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #6

Hi Mike,

Thanks,

Romain

Hello @Mike van der Valk any update on this feature ?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited October 2021 #7

Hi Mike,

Thanks,

Romain

Hi @Ludovic Maux thanks for the tag. I don't have one right now unfortunately but I'm going to forward this to our Product manager on the insights reporting. Hopefully it will be in our near term plans!