Is anyone using an email integration that allows for sending inline playable video **from Pipedrive*

Joshua Hindman
Joshua Hindman Member Posts: 35
First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Comments

• Suzanne Van de Ven
    Suzanne Van de Ven Member Posts: 29
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #2

We just started using Bomb Bomb for our cold emailing. I plan to include it in some upcoming marketing emails that are localized to their area, ie if they're attending a trade show/conference. 

• Joshua Hindman
    Joshua Hindman Member Posts: 35
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
    edited February 2021 #3

We just started using Bomb Bomb for our cold emailing. I plan to include it in some upcoming marketing emails that are localized to their area, ie if they're attending a trade show/conference. 

Thanks @Suzanne Van de Ven ! My client is looking for something that integrates.

Are you able to track and/or send from Pipedrive?

• Dan Sullivan
    Dan Sullivan Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2022 #4

Also check out SendSpark, a great alternative for your needs! https://sendspark.com/

• Suzanne Van de Ven
    Suzanne Van de Ven Member Posts: 29
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2021 #5

I am actually 1 of 3 using it and our sales guys are testing it at the moment. I haven't used it yet but they said tracking capabilities are fine and they use via outlook and within pipedrive tool.