Feature request - Don't make us manually refresh the page to see the new content :)

What am I talking about?

• I'm on the Activities page and looking at my to-do activities
  • then, while I'm on that page, another user creates a new activity for me
  • however, I'm not able to see that new activity on my already-opened Activities page
  • I need to manually refresh the page in order for it to appear
  • the view is also not updated if I navigate away from the page and then come back

Not sure if true, but my team thinks that this wasn't the case before the new navigation UI went live.

Now, this might sound like a mere inconvenience, but let me assure you that this very thing was actually responsible for a few very important and urgent activities being missed by their assignees! The assignees weren't even aware of them, even though everyone is constantly monitoring that page throughout the entire day (just like we're constantly monitoring e.g. Gmail or Google Calendar).

Having pages update their view in real-time for new content should not be a feature request in 2021 :P Just as Gmail or Google Calendar don't expect me to constantly manually refresh their pages in order to view new emails/events, I believe that Pipedrive should also not expect me to refresh the page in order to view new activities.

So, can you please make this work, Pipedrive?

An otherwise happy (and not at all entitled) customer

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Justus Lubahn
    Justus Lubahn Posts: 58
    edited February 2021 #2

This is actually super annoying and deserves more attention! I keep having to refresh every page all the time just to keep everything "in check" and that should really not be necessary. 

• Miroljub Boskovic
    edited February 2021 #3

Totally agreed! 

In addition, it is a very annoying case when I:

• open /pipeline page (active Deal cards)  
    • open a specific Deal 
    • set it to LOST 
    • click on the Deals icon and I am still seeing the Deal :(

When I manually refresh the page, Deal is not there (works as it should). 

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Posts: 518
    edited February 2021 #4

Yeah, the refresh is an annoyance. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,376 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments 25 Likes Second Anniversary First Answer
    edited February 25 #5

Hi @Milan Stojanovic and others. Thanks for your detailed suggestion and it makes total sense. I'm going to shake some trees internally and hopefully we can improve this!

• Justus Lubahn
    Justus Lubahn Posts: 58
    edited February 2021 #6

Hi @Milan Stojanovic and others. Thanks for your detailed suggestion and it makes total sense. I'm going to shake some trees internally and hopefully we can improve this!

Thanks Mike! Fingers crossed. :)