Custom Fields 🎉

Mereana Sheehan_40
Mereana Sheehan_40 Member Posts: 32
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

18/12/2019

Pipedrive comes with a minimalistic approach to CRM. While this is enough for many Pipedrive customers, some customers may still need some fields that are more specific to their company's needs. If you need a field in Pipedrive that does not exist by default, it can always be created as a custom field.

With a custom field, not only will you have the means to document any more specific information you may require, but you will also be able to categorize your deals and contacts based on the data in these fields, and filter for them in Pipedrive.

Read more here 

Tagged:

Comments

• Asaf Matyas
    Asaf Matyas Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

How can I add a default PD field, 'Job Title' for that matter , so that it appears on a new person dialog? There is no option to check "Appears in "Add new person" dialogue for that field

thx

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,091 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2020 #3

How can I add a default PD field, 'Job Title' for that matter , so that it appears on a new person dialog? There is no option to check "Appears in "Add new person" dialogue for that field

thx

Hi @Asaf Matyas sorry for the late response, could you send me a screenshot of how those settings look like for you now? After connecting our contact sync then you should get a "job title" field in your Pipedrive account.

• Asaf Matyas
    Asaf Matyas Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 2020 #4

thx

See attached. I cannot include Job Title in the "add new person" dialogue.

Contacts are synced one-way.

• Oxon
    Oxon Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

@Asaf Matyas , did you manage to get that resolved? I am looking to do the same thing

@Mike van der Valk

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,091 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer

Hi @Filip Auksztol it's been a while and I'm not a 100% up to date on that area, sorry! I'd recommend to talk to our support team just to be sure.

• Good morning.

It works here. Just add the field and you should be able to tick of the box..

https://share.cleanshot.com/eZ9OOa