Lead feature. It would be great if we could add the lead activities in the filter of the activities

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Thanks @Jorge Martínez Marbán !
    The leads section is something brand new in Pipedrive and we're always iterating and giving customers new features and updates over time. Making features fit better together therefore will definitely happen over time as well. I've passed on your specific suggestion to our team for future improvements. Thanks for sharing.

• Jorge Martínez Marbán
    edited April 2020 #3

The leads section is something brand new in Pipedrive and we're always iterating and giving customers new features and updates over time. Making features fit better together therefore will definitely happen over time as well. I've passed on your specific suggestion to our team for future improvements. Thanks for sharing.

Muchas gracias ... This is one of the things I love about Pipedrive. You are always receptive. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2020 #4

We do our best!  Can't please everyone, and not immediately but we're keen on improving and offering a solution to all those looking for it :)