Moving leads to the new Leads Inbox

Bec Morse
Bec Morse Member Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Love the new Leads Inbox! 

It would be great if we could move leads out of the existing sales pipelines back to the leads inbox without re-entering the information.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

Hi @Bec Morse we're investigating this at the moment so it's not there yet but we're constantly improving features and leads is brand new so stay tuned for many updates in the future.

• Hans Nieto
    Hans Nieto Member Posts: 26
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

It occurs to me that it could be resolved by enabling this new functionality in the import section ... then I export from my pipe and then import into the lead tray

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #4

It occurs to me that it could be resolved by enabling this new functionality in the import section ... then I export from my pipe and then import into the lead tray

@Hans Nieto it is already possible to do that. You can import data from a spreadsheet in the leads section :) 

• Jøran Nohr_2336
    Jøran Nohr_2336 Member Posts: 29
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5

I would like to be able to Zap leads from Facebook Leads Ad into LEADS in PD... 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #6

I would like to be able to Zap leads from Facebook Leads Ad into LEADS in PD... 

Nice suggestion, passing it along :) 

• Erwin Cammelbeeck
    Erwin Cammelbeeck Member Posts: 25
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited May 2022 #7

I still do not see any added value to the leads inbox a long as I cannot add a lead from the leads inbox to my regular contacts. It can take up to 2 years before a lead becomes a deal but I do need them in my contacts to nurture them. The leads inbox is a nice feature to filter leads from, but only if you can add them to the regular contacts. Otherwise it is not working for us. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2022 #8

I still do not see any added value to the leads inbox a long as I cannot add a lead from the leads inbox to my regular contacts. It can take up to 2 years before a lead becomes a deal but I do need them in my contacts to nurture them. The leads inbox is a nice feature to filter leads from, but only if you can add them to the regular contacts. Otherwise it is not working for us. 

@Erwin Cammelbeeck this is something we're also exploring right now. It's a feedback we've gotten back more then once now and we'll improve that. We're now exploring how we can best technically link them together.

• Alexander_79083
    Alexander_79083 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #9

Hi Mike, is this feature already working?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2022 #10

Hi @Alexander yes, you can convert deals to leads like shown here: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/converting-deals-to-leads