Background color

Hey guys

Congrats on your fantastic work!

Please, could you give us a chance to change the background colours in Pipedrive? 

Would appreciate also it if we can choose "night mood" or smth. like that.

Thank you so much

Regards

KS

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,376 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments 25 Likes Second Anniversary First Answer
    edited February 25 #2

Hi @Kristine Sheroyan 

It's not in the works at the moment but I've passed it on to our team!

• Almonzer Eskandar
    Almonzer Eskandar Posts: 133 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Pipedrive Employee
    edited February 25 #3

@Kristine Sheroyan  Good day to you! 

Can you tell me more, which views you would like to change the most? and how do you see the Dark Theme or Night Mood helping you? 

This is indeed something we will be looking into and would be nice to hear more from you about it! 

• Kristine Sheroyan
    edited February 2021 #4

Hi @Kristine Sheroyan 

It's not in the works at the moment but I've passed it on to our team!

Thank you, Mike!

• Kristine Sheroyan
    edited April 2021 #5

Can you tell me more, which views you would like to change the most? and how do you see the Dark Theme or Night Mood helping you? 

This is indeed something we will be looking into and would be nice to hear more from you about it! 

Greetings @Almonzer Eskandar  and @Mike van der Valk !

Thank you for your attention.

I would prefer to feel comfortable when I work in Pipedrive for too long.

Deals, Activities, Contacts, Writing emails and so on.

It will help our eyes not to get tired of the brightness of white. 

By having optional changes into the dark background we would be able to change it anytime continuing the work (each page with darker Red, Green, Blue etc..).

Every user can choose his own style.

Feeling comfortable will help us spend more time in Pipedrive and enjoy the work process.

Thank you!

KS

• Almonzer Eskandar
    Almonzer Eskandar Posts: 133 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Pipedrive Employee
    edited May 2021 #6

@Kristine Sheroyan  Thank you for your input. 

In case we have developed such a feature would you like to be a beta tester for it?  

• Kristine Sheroyan
    edited February 2021 #7

Yes sure! 

• Agus
    Agus Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #8

I can say the same: "It will help our eyes not to getting tired of  brightness of white". Totally agree.

• Ramsey_38671
    Ramsey_38671 Posts: 2
    First Anniversary
    edited April 2021 #9

I second this.  I too would love a darker screen for night time work. I'm working at night too often these days (sigh).  :)

Otherwise, I'm loving Pipedrive.

Thanks!

• Guillaume P
    Guillaume P Posts: 6
    edited May 2021 #10

is it possible to test it ?

i’m interrested

• Guillaume P
    edited May 2021 #11

i’m interrested

• Guillaume P
    edited May 2021 #12

i’m interrested

• Guillaume P
    edited May 2021 #13

i’m interrested

• Guillaume P
    edited May 2021 #14

i’m interrested

• Matthias Fuchs_29282
    edited September 2021 #15

Please help with different dark skins! So much needed for die-hard Pipedrivers!

• Matthias Fuchs_29282
    edited September 2021 #16

Please help with different dark skins! So much needed for die-hard Pipedrivers!