Automatic emails in workflow automation
I have the following case:
- My Pipedrive is connected with my Gmail
- I divided our pipelines in "Hunt Sale" and "Organic Sale"
- Organic sale = A potential customer that creates a trial account on our website without us knowing him/her
- They appear in Pipedrive automatically (one of our developers built that)
- The day they appear in Pipedrive I sent them an email by template (not automated), something like: "welcome to our tool, we are ..., if you need a demo please let us know"
- After that first email I move them to the stage "Contact Made"
What I want to automate:
- After X days of not responding to that first email, I want to send them an automated reminder/follow-up (email)
- After that automated reminder I want them to be moved automatically to the second stage "second attempt"
- Important is that when they do respond, the reminder email won't be send
- If they don't reply after X days then, I want to move them to a stage called "no reply"
With my previous company we used Salesforce. I know when you have Salesforce you can implement the app Groove. Groove lets you build salesflows that does exactly the thing I've just described.
Is the workflow I described something that's possible within Pipedrive "workflow automation" already? Or is there an add-on available?
Thanks in advance,