Archive in Outlook = Archive in PD

It would be wonderful if my inbox in PD would match my inbox in Outlook. When I delete an email in Outlook it will delete it from my inbox in PD, but the same can't be said for archiving. Can you please add this to the "wish list?"

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Jean-Patrick HERBUTE
    edited February 2021 #2

That would be perfect indeed @John Marsh

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,381 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 25 #3

Hi @John Marsh noted! I've asked the email team to put this on the wish list.

• Jeffrey Dromeshauser
    edited June 2021 #4

Agreed, that would be a huge improvement to the email client

• Matthew Larner
    Matthew Larner Posts: 2
    edited June 2021 #5

Any updates on this?

• John Marsh_13033
    John Marsh_13033 Posts: 24
    edited June 2021 #6

Hi @Mike van der Valk any update on this? 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 24 #7

Hi @John Marsh I haven't seen updates about this internally recently unfortunately :( I'll highlight this again to our team, hopefully we can do it down the line.

• John Marsh_13033
    edited July 2021 #8

Thanks, and please let us know either way. It's radio silence on this front. If it's not on the radar or not going to be done then I'd like to know... email functionality in PD is useless without it.  @Matthew Larner @Jeffrey Dromeshauser 

• jon brookings
    jon brookings Posts: 2
    edited July 2021 #9

I fully agree and don't understand.  Do they really believe that if they cripple the sync that we will move over to Pipedrive only for email. that is ridiculous  

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 24 #10

Hi John, I checked with our product manager for the area. So far there are no plans but she understands this is a very reasonable suggestion. She promised to ask the engineers regarding the effort needed to see if it can be prioritised. But no promises unfortunately.

• Alexander Abell
    Alexander Abell Posts: 12
    First Comment
    edited February 25 #11

Sweet baby jesus, yes! It's frustrating bc I can't get my team to use pipedrive email (it's slow if you have to sift through a lot of emails) and if we could archive and delete from outlook, then just go into pipedrive to make sure what's left over is associated with proper deal - we'd be in heaven.

• John Marsh_13033
    edited November 2021 #12

Sweet baby jesus, yes! It's frustrating bc I can't get my team to use pipedrive email (it's slow if you have to sift through a lot of emails) and if we could archive and delete from outlook, then just go into pipedrive to make sure what's left over is associated with proper deal - we'd be in heaven.

I get the feeling that our concerns are falling of deaf ears. 

• Bram Lyng Andersen
    edited December 2021 #13

This is why some say Pipedrive is not enterprise ready. Which actually might be a feature by the devs, agility, trying not to be Salesforce and all that 😁

• Yeah, it'd be good to get this done.