How often does Syncbot sync?

flow.digital
flow.digital Member Posts: 13
First Anniversary Photogenic
edited June 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

If a person is removed from the filter that syncs with Mailigen, will that person then be removed from the Mailigen list? What about if a person was added to the filter, will that person be added to the Mailigen list? 

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2021 #2

Last I checked when a new contact was added in pipedrive the contact sync was near immediate to Mailigen. 

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #3

Yes that's correct, as Brad already mentioned the data field sync has to be close to immediate. 
    The thing that takes time is checking if a contact belongs to the filter he was synced from originally. That happens every 15min.

• flow.digital
    flow.digital Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4

Thank you @Brad Krause  and @Janis Rozenblats

I've activated the Syncbot but changes to contacts in the filter are simply not showing up in Mailigen. When adding or removing people from the filter in Pipedrive, they are supposed to show in Mailigen, right? It simply doesn't work. 

Would either of you be available to jump on a Zoom call about this? I'm ready to pay for your time. 

• Janis Rozenblats
    edited March 2021 #5

I've activated the Syncbot but changes to contacts in the filter are simply not showing up in Mailigen. When adding or removing people from the filter in Pipedrive, they are supposed to show in Mailigen, right? It simply doesn't work. 

Would either of you be available to jump on a Zoom call about this? I'm ready to pay for your time. 

@Nathan Weill will get someone else from product/support team to help you out here!

• Gints Branks
    Gints Branks Member Posts: 12
    First Comment Pipedrive Team Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 2021 #6

Hello gentlemen! 

Nathan, thanks for the great question! I've been syncing about it and I think this will help- 

If a person is removed from a syncing Pipedrive filter, they will not be removed from the Mailigen list. However, Mailigen segments is the way to go about this usually. - https://support.mailigen.com/how-to-create-a-segment

If you have created a segment with the condition that "Custom field Syncbot filter -> is one of -> [Your filter]" and you've enabled the auto-update for it, the contact will be removed, as soon as the sync happens (max 15 min.). Regarding adding- a person will be added to both the list and segment the same way. This way you can manage the list, when someone needs to be added/excluded from an email campaign or automation.  How does this sound? 

Let's have a zoom call to discuss more. Could you share your Mailigen account ID number and email? You can share them here or send it over to my email - gints.branks@mailigen.com 

All the best! 

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2021 #7

My experience with Mailigen is very limited. I'm not confident I could help you figure this out until I get more experience with that product. But I have seen it sync immediately when we did a test. 

• Janis Rozenblats
    edited January 2022 #8

Mailigen is closing down

These past 12 years have been an amazing ride, for which I’m incredibly grateful. I started Mailigen with a vision to offer streamlined, no-fuss marketing automation software to businesses that increasingly relied on communication to reach new audiences.

Following our merger of Mailigen with Pipedrive, established thanks to a shared vision, we started working on a native email marketing solution, Campaigns by Pipedrive. Our goal is to bring sales and marketing teams together under one roof for aligned business communication and improved revenue potential.

It is now time for our team to focus on this new solution, which we believe our customers will find incredibly helpful.

You can sign up for the Campaigns waitlist here. 

As Campaigns is sharing the same data that you already have in Pipedrive, there is no need for syncing and the platform will be much easier to use going forward.