different languages for custom fields

Bernd Auer
Bernd Auer Member Posts: 344
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Many international companies have employees who do speak very different languages. In some cases they can not commit to 1 language (like english). It is great that Pipedrive supports 17 different languages, but you should be able to name the custom fields as well according to the language settings of a user. 

Tagged:
12 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2022 #2

Thanks @Bernd Auer that's indeed one of the things that doesn't get translated now along with Pipelines and stages. I've passed it along to our team!

• Lars Franke
    Lars Franke Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited September 2021 #3

Thanks @Bernd Auer that's indeed one of the things that doesn't get translated now along with Pipelines and stages. I've passed it along to our team!

Hi Mike,

Are there any updates regarding multi language support for the custom fields?

Best regards,

Lars

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited October 2021 #4

Unfortunately not Lars :( I'm gonna poke some people so they can hopefully take it into consideration but at the moment it's not in the near term plans.

• Steffen Hepp
    Steffen Hepp Member Posts: 34
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #5

Dear Pipedrive Team, a lot of companies are still waiting for this feature which is standard in other CRM Systems. What are your plans in providing different languages for custom fields?

Thanks for your response!

• nielsk
    nielsk Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment

Agreed... the stuggle is real - it's a potential dealbreaker not to be able to communicate with clients/coworkers in native languages. Hope it's on the drawing board, because i'd hate to see pipedrive go as a consequence.

Keep up the excellent work @Mike van der Valk and team pipedrive!

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

@nielsk and @Steffen Hepp and @Lars Franke : Please do not forget to upvote this :-)

@Vittoria De Paoli you would need this as well :-)

• Dimitri Rupp
    Dimitri Rupp Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

These days, each and every part of any software has to be multilingual.

• Sysret
    Sysret Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Please post an update here! This has been a feature request for more then a year.