Scheduler feature requests

Hi Pipedrivers! 

I would love to consolidate all sales tools we have into Pipedrive. For example we will move from Calendly into Pipedrive scheduling for easier automation. Feature request #1 The ability to embed a scheduler link to be used on websites

When sharing a scheduler link it would also be preferred to lose the Pipedrive branding to make it more white label and in tune with the branding of company and product. Feature request #2 Remove branding options and add custom color schemes branding like web forms.

Hope this is in the works!

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Posts: 234 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic Pipedrive Employee
    edited February 25 #2

Hi @Dereck Breuning
    Thanks for your feedback. We are thinking about the two items you mentioned. 

At the moment, we're researching improvements on Scheduler and we'll reach out to users on the Community to gather feedback on our proposed solutions. Hopefully next month. 

Hope that helps :) 

Regards, 
    Vincent

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Posts: 53
    edited February 2021 #3

Hi @Dereck Breuning

At the moment, we're researching improvements on Scheduler and we'll reach out to users on the Community to gather feedback on our proposed solutions. Hopefully next month. 

Regards, 
    Vincent

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

• Davey S
    Davey S Posts: 3
    edited February 2021 #4

Hi @Dereck Breuning

Regards, 
    Vincent

I am looking forward

• Jasper den Hartog
    Jasper den Hartog Posts: 22
    edited February 25 #5

Team Scheduling features. 

We'd really love to leave Calendly and use the PD scheduler instead. But we really need the embed and teams scheduling features. Would be great to schedule our product demo activities directly in PD.

• Dereck Breuning
    edited March 2021 #6

Team Scheduling features. 

We'd really love to leave Calendly and use the PD scheduler instead. But we really need the embed and teams scheduling features. Would be great to schedule our product demo activities directly in PD.

Exactly. One place for all sales activities!

• Dereck Breuning
    edited March 2021 #7

I'd like to add another feature request to this thread @Mike van der Valk @Vincent Jyrwa which is the ability to customise the url for the scheduler. This way with removing the branding it will be more white label. This way it looks a little bit more neat and in tune with the rest of the offering we do.

• Larry Stuart Jr
    Larry Stuart Jr Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #8

Has there been any movement on these features? Especially the ability to remove Pipedrive branding. 

• Björn_22670
    Björn_22670 Posts: 1
    edited February 25 #9

Hi @Vincent Jyrwa!

We're in the exact same spot as these other companies. We'd need embedding with custom url and branding. Any progress on this since the last update?

All the best!

• Dereck Breuning
    edited July 2021 #10
    Björn said:

Hi @Vincent Jyrwa!

We're in the exact same spot as these other companies. We'd need embedding with custom url and branding. Any progress on this since the last update?

All the best!

I'm wondering about this too!

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Posts: 234 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic Pipedrive Employee
    edited July 2021 #11
    Björn said:

Hi @Vincent Jyrwa!

All the best!

Hi @Björn  @Dereck Breuning  Unfortunately after researching this topic for some time, we couldn't kickstart the implementation. We had few challenges and also decided to improve calendar-sync and our video call integrations first. This improvement related to unbranding the Scheduler is definitely still on our radar. I can't promise an ETA though but I'm crossing my fingers for revisiting this towards the end of the year. 

• Dereck Breuning
    edited July 2021 #12
    Björn said:

Hi @Vincent Jyrwa!

All the best!

Thanks for the reply. Because of this and the unreliable calendar syncing, had a double booking a few times, I‘m now back on Calendly and downgraded the Pipedrive plan. It should work flawlessly and be able to embed it with custom branding in my opinion. It’s a must have.

• Maria Lofors
    Maria Lofors Posts: 1
    edited January 20 #13

I very much agree with this request, both #1 and #2. I like being able to embed in an email but I also want to embed on my website and brand the scheduler so it matches my website. 

• II - Paul White
    II - Paul White Posts: 5
    edited July 27 #14

Any update on this please? These features suggested would be excellent to implement for us too!

@Dereck Breuning are you still using Calendly?

• Dereck Breuning
    edited June 29 #15

Any update on this please? These features suggested would be excellent to implement for us too!

@Dereck Breuning are you still using Calendly?

Yes I’m still using calendly!

• Andrew Watts
    Andrew Watts Posts: 1
    edited July 27 #16

This would be great to have this...also using calendly on my website but would like to use a Pipedrive version to keep everything in same software.