Mailigen Syncbot

Brad Krause_13404
Brad Krause_13404 Posts: 518
edited July 15 in Sales CRM #1

Mailigen for some reason lists deactivated activities as options when creating a SyncBot. Why would this be the case and how can we remove them as options?

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 25 #2

Hi @Brad Krause 

Have your reached out to the Mailigen support team? @Gints Branks can you help here perhaps?

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Posts: 518
    edited February 2021 #3

Hi @Brad Krause 

Have your reached out to the Mailigen support team? @Gints Branks can you help here perhaps?

I haven't reached out. But what I did do was do thru all the deactivated Activities and renamed them 'Inactive (Activity Name)'

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 197 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 4 #4

Mailigen is closing down

These past 12 years have been an amazing ride, for which I’m incredibly grateful. I started Mailigen with a vision to offer streamlined, no-fuss marketing automation software to businesses that increasingly relied on communication to reach new audiences.

Following our merger of Mailigen with Pipedrive, established thanks to a shared vision, we started working on a native email marketing solution, Campaigns by Pipedrive. Our goal is to bring sales and marketing teams together under one roof for aligned business communication and improved revenue potential.

It is now time for our team to focus on this new solution, which we believe our customers will find incredibly helpful.

You can sign up for the Campaigns waitlist here. 

As Campaigns is sharing the same data that you already have in Pipedrive, there is no need for syncing and the platform will be much easier to use going forward.