Opt In Tracking for Marketing and Search Functionality

I'm wondering if there's a better way to track for opt-in specific to marketing campaigns. How are you doing it? 

Right now we use Pipedrive as our hub of all prospects and accounts. 

I'm focused on the unowned contacts (basically anyone who isn't in the deals pipeline). I set up a lead gen source as a custom person field right now, but that's not foolproof since some of these prospects are entered manually rather than automatically. 

I'm creating filters in pipedrive to then feed into Mailigen through the syncbot. One of my filter criteria is lead gen source is Web Form, or Chatbot or Marketing List Import or Tradeshow - Business Card for example. 

Separately, it seems that the search functionality is being improved. Do we have any timing on that? Will it solve this issue I'm having? Our issue is that many organizations have the same name but are in different states. It seems that the address field is the information that populates during a search along with the organization name. We have the state as a separate field. Right now there's a lot of trial and error to find the right organization. How do I fix this? My solution I've come up with is exporting all organizations and then updating the organization name to include the state abbreviation. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 25 #2

@Brad Krause @Justin Stephens with Kaitech Automation perhaps any idea?

Just so you know @Suzanne Van de Ven we have a team looking into build in marketing tools in Pipedrive so I'll pass this on to them as well :) 

• Suzanne Van de Ven
    Suzanne Van de Ven Posts: 35
    edited February 2021 #3

@Brad Krause @Justin Stephens with Kaitech Automation perhaps any idea?

Just so you know @Suzanne Van de Ven we have a team looking into build in marketing tools in Pipedrive so I'll pass this on to them as well :) 

Cool! If you could also pass along the opportunity to choose more options or customize the best solution for us when capturing engagement in Mailigen and adding it to Pipedrive. I find the options currently for syncbots pretty limiting. Would love the opportunity to add to leads inbox or to track what we consider a "lead" a bit differently, by total clicks or opens verse unique opens and clicks, and or the opportunity to combine. For example, send to leads inbox if clicked on email 3+ times and clicked 1+ times.