Custom 'duration' reports in Insights

Options
Sam Clarke
Sam Clarke Member Posts: 9
First Comment

Hi team,

Is it possible to produce custom 'duration' reports in Insights? For each new deal, we set a 'lead date' and a 'qualification date'. I would like to know the average duration between the lead/qualification dates and the deal won date.

Right now, I only seem to be able to run a 'Duration' report on the entire history of the deal. Instead, I only want to run this report from these custom fields.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Sam

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Sam Clarke 

This is unfortunately not possible and to be honest I haven't seen this request before personally. It sounds really cool though!

I'm going to pass this on to our insights team and have added the "feedback" tag here so they can see your post.

Thanks for sharing!

• Laura.fuks@cmov.com.br
    Laura.fuks@cmov.com.br Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Sam Clarke , were you able to produce this custom report? I am also interested in it

• Sam Clarke
    Sam Clarke Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited August 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Sam Clarke , were you able to produce this custom report? I am also interested in it

Hi Laura - unfortunately not.

• Monika Stahl
    Monika Stahl Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #5
    Options

Hi @Sam Clarke 

This is unfortunately not possible and to be honest I haven't seen this request before personally. It sounds really cool though!

I'm going to pass this on to our insights team and have added the "feedback" tag here so they can see your post.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Mike,

any news on this topic? I am also very much interested in a report like this.

Best regards,

Monika

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #6
    Options

Hi @Sam Clarke 

Thanks for sharing!

Hi @Monika Stahl it's currently not in the plans but I'll again highlight this in our team. Hopefully it can spark some ideas here internally!