Keep it to a minimum

Whatever features you may be working on do your best to keep the technical difficulties to a minimum. It's not a great look convincing coworkers this is the route we need to go and then this stuff happens. 

602f30059669af7df0a3ab90_80761.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Posts: 518
    edited February 25 #2

This is very not good that I cannot access my pipedrive data and we are both very fortunate that I am not in the middle of competing the 21 proposals that I had due tomorrow and that I finished them a few hours ago. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 2021 #3

This is very not good that I cannot access my pipedrive data and we are both very fortunate that I am not in the middle of competing the 21 proposals that I had due tomorrow and that I finished them a few hours ago. 

We're so sorry for this downtime @Brad Krause , I understand your frustration. Indeed unfortunately we had an incident yesterday that lasted for about two and a half hours. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, I'm glad to hear your critical deadline was safeguarded.

You can see a live update of Pipedrive's "health" in our Status Page, where you can subscribe to get automatic email updates.

I’ll discuss your comments with our team and share your concerns so we can think how we can do better to avoid these situations.

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Posts: 518
    edited February 2021 #4

There indeed was a bright side that I wasn't in the middle of all that at the time. That would have been very bad and extremely frustrating.