Task/delivery/project management in Pipedrive.. need help?

Mike van der Valk
Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer

"Edit: We've found enough people to interview, thank you all"

We are researching how we could help our customers better with managing their tasks/projects within Pipedrive. 🚀

Do you think we can do better in this regard and do you have 20-30 minutes to talk, then please book some time with me for next week via this link.

To follow our progress further join our closed community channel as well.

Talk soon 🙏 .

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Jared Wiener
    Jared Wiener Member Posts: 14
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

We just switched from free version of Asana to trying to out Pipedrive for our Hiring Process. Ability to auto send emails based on certain stages is quite helpful so far. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2021 #3

We just switched from free version of Asana to trying to out Pipedrive for our Hiring Process. Ability to auto send emails based on certain stages is quite helpful so far. 

Hi @Jared Wiener sounds like you'd be a really good person for us to talk to. Would be great to learn how you are liking Pipedrive so far also compared to Asana and what we can still improve. Please if you have some time connect with me here :) 

• Nirmal Gyanwali
    Nirmal Gyanwali Member Posts: 26
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #4

@Jared Wiener That's interesting! Did you create a new pipeline for the hiring process? 
    I thought about this idea but kept on hold thinking that it could mess the client database and reports. It would be great to know how you have made a workaround for the contacts, organisations and deals?
    Thank you!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2021 #5

@Nirmal Gyanwali in case you'd like to talk about your use case and how we could help you in Pipedrive without the risk of messing up the client database then let's connect :) 

Find some time that might suit you here please :) 

• Nirmal Gyanwali
    Nirmal Gyanwali Member Posts: 26
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #6

Thanks Mike. I am in Sydney and I found it hard to find a mutual time in your calendar.  Is there any other way?

• Adam Thomlinson
    Adam Thomlinson Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 2021 #7
    1. Copy an activity would be useful. Often we create an activity to call someone and there are occasions we're unable to speak to that contact so therefore create a new activity to call again. The new activity has the exact same details as the previous activity with the exception of the date. It would be create to copy across details from one activity to a new one.

2. Add a reoccurring activity with the ability to specify the reoccurring frequency. For example, every 7 days, every month, etc.

• Jared Wiener
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #8

@Nirmal Gyanwali yes we created a pipeline for hiring. We don't use the reporting feature much yet, as we are still not fully synced btwn Pipedrive and our ERP system. So in that sense, there's no issues for us with adding in Hiring Candidates to our customer database. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #9

@Nirmal Gyanwali I saw you found a time :) talk soon!

• Jared Wiener
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #10

@Mike van der Valk your calendly link does not work for me. Would be happy to talk with you about using Pipedrive for Hiring process and interested to learn from you how to improve it! 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #11

Hi @Jared Wiener we're quite booked already but see if you can find some time here please via our scheduler link. Would love to talk!

• Steven Logreira_31
    Steven Logreira_31 Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #12

Hi @Mike van der Valk , I knw I've been lost for a while, been super involved in a few project this year and have been immersed in that. Things have slowed down for a bit.  I saw in the Facebook group that there is a new Project Management beta??  Part of what I do is also consult on onboarding; which is what happens after a sale.  So I do integrate PD with Airtable, Trello, Asana, Monday and also Google sheets in some cases.  So would like to see what you guys are upto as far as incorporating Project Management into PD.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #13

Hi @Mike van der Valk , I knw I've been lost for a while, been super involved in a few project this year and have been immersed in that. Things have slowed down for a bit.  I saw in the Facebook group that there is a new Project Management beta??  Part of what I do is also consult on onboarding; which is what happens after a sale.  So I do integrate PD with Airtable, Trello, Asana, Monday and also Google sheets in some cases.  So would like to see what you guys are upto as far as incorporating Project Management into PD.

Hi @Steven Logreira  and @Steven Logreira I've added you to our closed community channel here: https://community.pipedrive.com/group/project-management-delivery-management

Research phase is being rounded up now and we'll keep everyone posted there :) 

• Steven Logreira_31
    Steven Logreira_31 Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #14

Awesome Mike, thank you!

Steven

• Alexander Abell
    Alexander Abell Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #15

I'd love to chat this over with you! We really need it!