I can't do this anymore

Is anyone else out there frustrated with having to spend an hour each day trying to get pipedrive to work? Everyday there is an issue with my emails and I end up having to waste time communicating with support and having them instruct me how to fix my email sync, only to have it fail again the next day. I'm so over this CRM. The support people are lovely but the company clearly doesn't care about it';s customers. They refuse to make things right by compensating it's customers for damaged goods and wasting their time. I'm so disappointed in pipedrive. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Moderator Posts: 99 PIPEDRIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    100 Comments Pipedrive Employee
    edited March 2021 #2

Hey @Tyler Breuer, thank you very much for reaching here too.

I've been communicating with you on our chat, thus why I decided to also come here and answer you. First of all my sincere apologies for all the trouble you've been passing for the last couple of days.

As a software sometimes we may face some problems, but we'll be always here and ready to help when this happens, as we want to provide you with the best experience possible. In regards of compensation, we're analysing your case and I'll get back to you through our official Support channels, as it is the best way of handling.

Once again I'm sorry for the inconvenience and have a great day meanwhile.

• Guillaume_1141
    Guillaume_1141 Posts: 68
    10 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited February 25 #3

Hi, I have to say that I am/have been suffering a bit also. Support as you say is lovely and responsive but problems with email sync keeps popping from time to time and that is annoying. Email sync is disconnecting alone / delayed / sometimes mail folders are incomplete. When a problem is discovered at some point, it is fixed but it might come back weeks or months later as if nothing happened in between. So the real fix should be deeper investigated and developed. I start to believe that deep supports and fixes are mainly Google mail focused... and Google is not my mail provider.  I have also spent a lot of time with support, time that I really don't have and yes a compensation would be well appreciated even if not necessarily expected as I am happy to help when possible. I would hope for a deep fix and overall revamp of the email features that would make it more stable. I personally keep hoping that it will be improved soon. I don't really know if it is really scheduled but they have work to do on this. I would really like to know what we can expect on this. Definitively and before more people like you are getting too tired.

• John Marsh_13033
    John Marsh_13033 Posts: 24
    edited March 2021 #4
    Guillaume said:

Hi, I have to say that I am/have been suffering a bit also. Support as you say is lovely and responsive but problems with email sync keeps popping from time to time and that is annoying. Email sync is disconnecting alone / delayed / sometimes mail folders are incomplete. When a problem is discovered at some point, it is fixed but it might come back weeks or months later as if nothing happened in between. So the real fix should be deeper investigated and developed. I start to believe that deep supports and fixes are mainly Google mail focused... and Google is not my mail provider.  I have also spent a lot of time with support, time that I really don't have and yes a compensation would be well appreciated even if not necessarily expected as I am happy to help when possible. I would hope for a deep fix and overall revamp of the email features that would make it more stable. I personally keep hoping that it will be improved soon. I don't really know if it is really scheduled but they have work to do on this. I would really like to know what we can expect on this. Definitively and before more people like you are getting too tired.

I love Pipedrive, but I would love to see some support for outlook users. The archive issue is tedious and makes managing two inboxes extremely cumbersome. I'd love to see some archive matching (if I archive in my client it should archive in my pd inbox) as well as a useful outlook extension. I hope Pipedrive listens and adds this to their development plans. It doesn't appear to be on the radar now. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited March 2021 #5
    Guillaume said:

Hi @Tyler Breuer @Guillaume and @John Marsh

We appreciate your clear and honest input and I've personally made sure your feedback was received internally so we can discuss your comments with our team and share your concerns. My apologies that you had to experience this and I understand your frustrations.

We are aware that email sync is the feature that causes the most struggles to our users and are actively working on making it better. We aren't very keen on giving out ETAs as things in software development can sometimes go significantly quicker or slower than expected due to depending on many moving parts.

That being said, you can make sure you're in the loop right here in the community. This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Once again, thank you for sharing and your patience!