Feature Request: Set goals on additional KPIs

Bernd Auer www.pd-experts.com
Bernd Auer www.pd-experts.com Community Driver Posts: 372
100 Comments 25 Up Votes Second Anniversary 5 Likes

Today I saw a pipeline with the stages "Inbound Leads" and "Outbound Leads". My first reaction: This is a deal source, not a stage. But then I learned why this company worked like this: They do set a goal for their marketing team to bring in a certain amount of inbound deals. And you just can set goals on new deals in a certain phase and not to new deals with a certain custom field like "deal source". 

So this beautiful idea of stages in pipelines is completely abused by finding workarounds just to set very normal Marketing and Sales goals.

So I have a feature request: I'd like to be able to set goals considering custom fields. The function itself is quite close to what we have in the reports, so I'd like to use a filter. The goal on deal sources is just a quick example but there are tons of other use cases.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Anna Lukasson-Herzig
    edited February 2021 #2

This would be awesome indeed! We face the same issue. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi @Bernd Auer and @Anna Lukasson-Herzig , I had never thought of that type of goal tracking but I can definitely see how it could be useful for a broader type of metric measurement.

Currently there are no direct plans for it but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again. This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.