Sidebar Creation

Dez
Dez Member Posts: 27
Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment

Hi 

is there any plans in the pipeline to be able to allow admins to create sidebars?

It would be really helpful to have these to sort out various  and manage  the associated fields 

603cbcc3fedf6d770413b6db_382.png
Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2022 #2

Hi @Pipedrive Fairy !

The existing sections of the sidebars are movable, learn all about it here. For now it's not possible to create new section, though. I've sent your suggestion internally to the team to be considered in future developments.

We do have some plans to improve the interface of the detail view, so stay tuned to the usual channels here in the community.  This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic.

• Admin_59321
    Admin_59321 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2023 #3

Being able to create a sidebar and add custom fields to it would revolutionise our use case, and open up Pipedrive to new industries (Legal Sector for one).

Being better able to segregate certain types of fields into a side bar would be incredibly useful for our staff (I would love to expand on this in a call and share a screen to how this would be a huge benefit to us).

We see this as our biggest desire by far for what I would like to see in Pipedrive in 2023. Please let us know if this ever becomes a beta or released.