Automate set for specific weekdays

Bethany Ann George
Bethany Ann George Member Posts: 26
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited May 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I am looking to set up some more automation, but I need help with a piece of it. 

I do certain work on certain days. Is there a way, if I use automation to create activities for me, can I set them to populate on a specific day of the week? Not just "3 weeks from now" but also "on a friday" or something of the sort. 

Thanks

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2021 #2

Hi @Bethany Ann George , long time no see! 🙂 Happy to see you around again.

Currently there are no direct plans for it but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again.

There are other improvements to workflow automations lined up, though, so keep your eyes peeled. This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

In the meantime, I suggest you take a look at the integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you to transfer and manipulate data outside the scope of our own native features.