I have a feature request: Save filters in Prospector. I absolutely need this to be able to work with

Simon Schoop
Simon Schoop Member Posts: 7
First Comment

I work with Prospector to identify potential customers. However we have a lot of different personas, that we use in order to identify matching potential customes. Therefore, I would urgently need the possibility to SAVE the filters I set along with a name that I can give that filter. Anyone else here with the same need? It´s a shame that I have to do screenshots for my filter settings in order to revert to that later when finetuning the filter - that´s a massive downside of the current prospector setup which I LOVE otherwise. 

603e1e4d4d7660468f3a4c9f_34457.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #2

Hi @Simon Schoop , thank you so much for your feedback.

I agree that not being able to save the filters you make is a downside to Prospector and I can definitely see how that would make it even better.

Right now there are no concrete short term plans to make these improvements. Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. However, I've personally made sure our team will consider your suggestion for future developments.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

• Veronika Danielova
    Veronika Danielova Pipedrive Team Posts: 17 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Simon Schoop ,

at the moment we are working on PROSPECTOR feature improvements including Saving filters or  Bulk operations. I would like to show you our progress and it would be great to hear about your specific needs and expectations in order to deliver the best possible product to you. I have sent you an email with more details.

Thank you 
    Veronika

• *McCorvey IT
    *McCorvey IT Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2021 #4

Hi @Simon Schoop ,

at the moment we are working on PROSPECTOR feature improvements including Saving filters or  Bulk operations. I would like to show you our progress and it would be great to hear about your specific needs and expectations in order to deliver the best possible product to you. I have sent you an email with more details.

Thank you 
    Veronika

Hi Veronika... just piggy-backing on this thread... saving filters is definitely something we would be very interested in as well. Have there been any further developments on this subject?

• Jazmin Poyser
    Jazmin Poyser Member Posts: 21
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2021 #5

Upvoting.