OUTGOING CALLS

How about letting us in the future edit our ‘outgoing call’ field?  Once completing an outgoing call,  we can fill in our notes,  but are locked out of what the title of the call... we then need to complete and then go back into the event to change.
FYI - we use this field to insert what ‘topic’  the call was about! At the end of the day I can see which topics where I spent most of my time - daily weekly monthly quarterly and yearly -
Our topics are divided up by the different manufacturers we rep to our end customers.   Its a small edit change - but very Very  valuable!

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,376 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments 25 Likes Second Anniversary First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

Thanks for sharing @A.J. Stockton I've passed it along to the team working on the caller functionality in Pipedrive.

• Luke Rooney
    Luke Rooney Posts: 15
    edited February 24 #3

i've been messaging support about this for close to a year.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #4

i've been messaging support about this for close to a year.

@Arseniy any comment what the plans are with this for Luke?

• Luke Rooney
    edited February 24 #5
    some of us are too busy to go back to edit them after saving so why cant we just edit them while we are saving ?
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited February 24 #6

Thanks for sharing everyone, I'll try to figure out with the team if there are any plans to improve this experience in the near future.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #7

some of us are too busy to go back to edit them after saving so why cant we just edit them while we are saving ?

Luke, are you making these calls with the Pipedrive caller, mobile app or anything else?

• Luke Rooney
    edited April 2020 #8

i have an android phone... google contacts sync very nicely with pipedrive database... some of the calls are direct from google contacts & some direct from the app ... both ways works fine on an android ... the issue is with not being able to edit the activity so it it personalised so on calendar view it is easier to keep visualise on one screen who ive called in a day vs. the above screenshot i have to click into every one to find a past call .... currently at the end of the week i go back and edit each activity subject... it takes 20mins & its annoying ... this must be an easy fix as it is editable on desktop

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #9

Thanks Luke, I was just going to say, it's possible on the web caller feature. But I've passed your feedback on to our mobile team :) thanks for sharing!

• Luke Rooney
    edited June 2020 #10

Thanks for sharing everyone, I'll try to figure out with the team if there are any plans to improve this experience in the near future.

@Mike van der Valk any updates?  

this adds about an 30mins of work to my week to update each week

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2020 #11

Hi @Luke Rooney just came back after the weekend. I'll ask around internally and get back to you on this!